terms and conditions
(a ) These terms and conditions shall govern your use of systore.com.au.
(b) By using systore.com.au, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use systore.com.au.
(c) If you register with systore.com.au, submit any material to systore.com.au or use any of systore.com.au services, Systore au pty ltd will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Copyright (c) 2015 Systore au pty ltd.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in systore.com.au and the material on systore.com.au; and systore.com.au and the material on systore.com.au are reserved.
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in
Licence to use website
1) You may:
(a) view pages from systore.com.au in a web browser;
(b) download pages from systore.com.au for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from systore.com.au;
(d) stream audio and video files from systore.com.au; and
(e) use systore.com.au services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2) Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from systore.com.au or save any such material to your computer.
3) You may only use systore.com.au for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use systore.com.au for any other purposes.
4) Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on systore.com.au.
5) Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from systore.com.au (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from systore.com.au;
(c) show any material from systore.com.au in public;
(d) exploit material from systore.com.au for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from systore.com.au.
6) Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
7) Systore au pty ltd reserve the right to restrict access to areas of systore.com.au, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on systore.com.au.
1) You must not:
(a) use systore.com.au in any way or take any action that causes, or
(b) use systore.com.au in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or
(c) use systore.com.au to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities
(e) access or otherwise interact with systore.com.au using any robot,
(f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for systore.com.au;
(g) use data collected from systore.com.au for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
2) You must not use data collected from systore.com.au to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3) You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through systore.com.au, or in relation to systore.com.au, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Registration and accounts
1) You may register for an account with systore.com.au by completing and submitting the account registration form on systore.com.au, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
2 )You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any
unauthorised use of your account.
3) You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
User IDs and passwords
1) If you register for an account with systore.com.au, Systore au pty ltd will provide you with / you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
2) Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
3) You must keep your password confidential.
4) You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
5) You are responsible for any activity on systore.com.au arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
1) Systore au pty ltd may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account; and/or
(c) edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2) You may cancel your account on systore.com.au by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
Your content: licence
1) In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or systore.com.au for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, systore.com.au.
2) You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
3) You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
4) You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
5) You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6) You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on systore.com.au.
7) Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if Systore au pty ltd reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, Systore au pty ltd may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
1) You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
2) Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
3) Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libellous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right,
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; protection legislation; commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing,
(r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
1) Systore au pty ltd do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
2) Systore au pty ltd reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of systore.com.au services, and to stop publishing systore.com.au, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if Systore au pty ltd stop publishing the website.
3) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, Systore au pty ltd exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, systore.com.au and the use of systore.com.au.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
1) Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
2) The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
(a) are subject to Section 11.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or systore.com.au; from negligence; misrepresentation; law; or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
3) To the extent that systore.com.au and the information and services on systore.com.au are provided free of charge, Systore au pty ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
4) Systore au pty ltd will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
5) Systore au pty ltd will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
6) Systore au pty ltd will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7) Systore au pty ltd will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8) You accept that Systore au pty ltd have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that Systore au pty ltd are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
1) Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if Systore au pty ltd reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, Systore au pty ltd may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to systore.com.au;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing systore.com.au;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing
(e) contact any or all your internet service providers and request that
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or
(g) suspend or delete your account on systore.com.au.
2) Where Systore au pty ltd suspend or prohibit or block your access to systore.com.au or a part of systore.com.au, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
1) Systore au pty ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. systore.com.au; they block your access to systore.com.au; otherwise; and/or
2) The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of systore.com.au from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. /Systore au pty ltd will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of systore.com.au from the date that Systore au pty ltd give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using systore.com.au.
3) If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, Systore au pty ltd will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as Systore au pty ltd may specify, Systore au pty ltd will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
1) You hereby agree that Systore au pty ltd may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
2) You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
1) If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
2) If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
1) These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
2) The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
1) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law.
2) Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
1) Our GST number is 71 601 901 348.
1) This website is owned and operated by Systore Au Pty Ltd.
2) Systore au pty ltd are registered in Australia under ACN 601 901 348, and our registered office is at 41 Chatsworth drive, Hocking, Western Australia, 6065.
3) Our principal place of business is at 12 Paramount Drive, Wangara, western Australia, 6065.
4) You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using systore.com.au contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 1300 793 634.